East Hants has a wide and varied past which is shown in our rather eclectic museum. Unfortunately we are unable to mention all our exhibits or items.
Here is a sample of what we have:
• WW1 and WW2 collections
• Antique quilt collection
• Rocker type washing machine, circa 1888
• Farm and shipbuilding tools
• Variety of antique lamps
• Community photo and Family History albums
Exclusive exhibits include:
• Embalming table – This table was used to embalm John Jacob Astor, the richest man aboard the Titanic.
• “Jenny” - Kate McArthur's pump organ from the SS Milton.
Please visit our Gallery for various photos.